Role: Programmatic Media Buyer
Company Overview: BrandVerge is a digital marketing company that is swiftly shifting the media partnership ecosystem. As the first two-sided marketplace for premium advertisers, BrandVerge acts as a matchmaking platform that connects media properties and advertisers to significantly cut the time of the traditional partnership process, increase transparency and creativity, while providing the best experiences for our clients. Our new Concierge Service takes our expertise one step further. BrandVerge Concierge is our hands-on solution for brands that are looking to grow with efficient solutions. We combine the best parts of self-service and managed-service to help accomplish our client’s goals and get their campaigns in-market, quickly.
We’re on a mission to create the industry’s favorite destination to effectively plan media.
Job Description: We are currently looking for a collaborative individual to join our Concierge team as our first Programmatic Media Specialist. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company as a team member of our growing Concierge business. As part of the Concierge team, as our Programmatic Specialist, you will oversee the set-up and management for programmatic campaigns and collaborate with internal teams to guide strategy and ensure seamless cross-channel execution.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who thrives in a work environment that grants autonomy. The ideal candidate has excellent follow-through skills to oversee projects from start to finish, and to conduct ongoing assessments. This person is expected to work collaboratively with internal and external teams to manage campaigns. Our team values people with a creative approach to solving problems. Someone who is eager to make an impact on the evolving media landscape by learning new platforms and expanding his or her knowledge and is excited to launch and grow a team and department.
The initial role will be on a 6-month trial basis, with the ability to join the team full-time.
- Build, launch, and manage digital campaigns across all forms of performance media, including paid search, social, display, video, and native
- Manage campaign spend and performance, depending on client budget and KPIs
- Analyze and draw conclusions, leveraging third-party data analysis tools, campaign results, and website analytics data
- Gather campaign elements for set-up (banners, tracking, etc)
- Provide recommendations to clients according to performance analyses
- Continually improve campaign performance via testing and analysis of performance-based ad copy, positioning, and targeting
- Monitor campaign performance on a daily basis
- Use reporting and analysis tools to generate reports that track and communicate the business impact of digital marketing initiatives
- Develop ongoing reporting of media campaign performance
- Effectively manage multiple clients across multiple platforms simultaneously
- Participate in the development of best practice guidelines for related service offers
- You possess a BA/BS degree
- 2+ year(s) of self-serve experience in programmatic buying; experience in The Trade Desk or DV360 is a plus
- Experience in set-up, management and reporting insights for programmatic campaigns across multiple verticals and platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of the media landscape
- Passionate about advertising with a real interest in media
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- A team player with great organization skills, ability to work work well under pressure
- An opportunity to work with a small, tight-knit, and dedicated team building a product used by industry-leading publishers, brands, and agencies
- Competitive salary