Role: Media Planner
BrandVerge is a digital marketing company that is swiftly shifting the media partnership ecosystem. As the first two-sided marketplace for premium advertisers, BrandVerge acts as a matchmaking platform that connects media properties and advertisers to significantly cut the time of the traditional partnership process, increase transparency and creativity, while providing the best experiences for our clients. Our Concierge Service takes our expertise one step further. BrandVerge Concierge is our hands-on solution for brands that are looking to grow with efficient solutions. We combine the best parts of self-service and managed-service to help accomplish our client’s goals and get their campaigns in-market, quickly.
We’re on a mission to create the industry’s favorite destination to effectively plan media
We are currently looking for a collaborative individual to join our Concierge team as a Media Planner. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company as a team member of our growing Concierge business. As part of the Concierge team, you’ll work directly alongside our creative and strategy teams to bring our client campaigns to life. As a Media Planner you will be responsible for supporting the team in the planning, implementation, and maintenance of digital media campaigns. This position requires an individual to strategically think and problem solve while paying attention to detail. To be successful in this role you should have a passion for media (digital marketing, TV/video, mobile, banner, search, social, publishing, programmatic and branded entertainment). It would also be helpful if you have a foundational marketing acumen and a basic understanding of media vehicles and channels.
- Partner with internal team and key customer users to understand client’s sales goals and objectives.
- Conduct regular ongoing outreach to clients highlighting product updates, usage trends, etc.
- Act as a liaison between the clients and internal BrandVerge teams, relaying key insights and needs, while simultaneously providing clients with guidance on how to get the most from their BrandVerge subscription.
- Identify new ways of generating recurring revenue to ensure continually increasing renewal rates while keeping close communication with clients and their respective needs through internal BrandVerge tools.
- Participate in the development of media plans and media plan proposals for clients showcasing KPIs to determine success for B2C, B2B, CPG brands, etc.
- Research and recommend media placement options for media programs, including but not limited to paid search, social advertising, online video, programmatic, retargeting, Publisher Direct, branded content, influencer and podcast
- Organize creative requirements for execution and share with creative team
- Gather campaign elements for set-up (banners, tracking, etc)
- Deploy/upload/traffic the campaigns
- Engage with partner firms
- Monitor campaign performance on a daily basis
- Develop and implement optimization strategies to improve performance of campaigns
- Develop ongoing reporting of media campaign performance
- Provide insights into and recommended action items based on campaign performance
- Participate in the development of best practice guidelines for related service offer
- You have previous media planning experience (2 years minimum)
- Knowledge and understanding of the media landscape
- Passionate about advertising with a real interest in media
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Fluent in Excel
- Team player skills with great organization skills, ability to work work well under pressure
- An opportunity to work with a small, tight-knit, and dedicated team building a product used by industry-leading publishers, brands, and agencies
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited Vacation