Role: Full Stack Engineer
Location: New York, NY
BrandVerge is a marketplace + workflow tool for premium advertising. Our platform automates the manual work that goes into branded content and tentpole sponsorship programs; making it easy for advertisers to discover program options, and allowing media companies to promote valuable sponsorship opportunities. At BrandVerge, we make the hard parts of our users’ job easier, giving them back 80+ hours per campaign!
This is a unique opportunity to join an already established product as the first in-house developer while we transition work locally from an offshore team. You will work directly with our Director of Product and co-CEOs to implement our product roadmap while integrating client feedback. This role is perfect for someone looking to play an integral part in establishing engineering best practices at the company and providing guidance and mentoring for future engineering hires.
- A minimum of 5 years of software and web development experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services/AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, CloudWatch)
- Desire to actively participate in architectural design, technology choices, and sprint planning
NICE TO HAVE:
Experience building and improving DevOps processes (Jenkins, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline)
- Experience with feature gating (LaunchDarkly)
- Experience with analytics services (Segment)
- An opportunity to work with a small, tight-knit, and dedicated team building a product used by industry-leading publishers, brands, and agencies
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous medical insurance package
We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.